Cookie law info
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing numerous advantages in the provision of interactive services, and facilitating navigation and the usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
In accordance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), VIOKOX, S.A. informs you of the cookies used on our website:
The application we use to obtain and analyse navigation information is: Google Analytics. The application that we use to carry out advertising campaigns through Google is: Google AdWords. You can consult its cookies policy at the following links:
Likewise, VIOKOX, S.A. informs users that they can configure their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, and that they may, if they so wish, prevent them from being installed on their hard disk. Below we provide the links to various browsers, through which you can make this configuration:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html